Hire Resolve’s client is currently assisting an established advisory firm in finding an experienced International Tax Manager to join their team in London, England. As an International Tax Manager, you will be responsible for assisting multinational clients in navigating complex international tax regulations and minimizing their global tax liabilities.
- Provide international tax consulting services to clients, including cross-border transactions, transfer pricing, and foreign tax credit planning
- Advise clients on international tax compliance matters, including country-by-country reporting, transfer pricing documentation, and foreign income and VAT filings
- Research and analyze international tax issues and develop effective tax strategies for clients
- Assist with tax due diligence and integration efforts for cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to provide comprehensive tax advice and solutions to clients
- Keep up to date with changes in international tax laws and regulations
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and identify opportunities for new business development
- Bachelor’s degree in Tax, Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in international tax consulting
- Strong knowledge of international tax laws, including transfer pricing rules and tax treaties
- Experience with cross-border transactions and mergers and acquisitions
- Salary: £80K/yr – £90K/yr, salary negotiable
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.