Senior Tax Consultant
Hire Resolve has partnered with a leading firm in Birmingham to find an experienced Senior Tax Consultant, which can join their team in Birmingham, England. In this role, the successful candidate will play a key part in providing tax consulting services to their clients, offering expert advice on tax compliance, planning, and optimization.
- Manage a portfolio of client engagements and ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Review and analyze complex tax issues and identify tax planning opportunities
- Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and trusts
- Research and interpret tax laws and regulations to provide accurate and up-to-date advice to clients
- Advise clients on tax optimization strategies and assist in implementing them
- Mentor and train junior tax consultants
- Participate in business development activities and contribute to the growth of the firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Chartered Account
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in tax consulting
- Exceptional client service mindset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Retirement Plan
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (if applicable)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.