Hire Resolve’s client is a leading financial services organization, which is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their team in Leeds, England. This is an opportunity to be exposed to numerous industries and not have a confined approach. The organization has been around for over 50 years and as a healthy, growing entity, there is promise for career progression. The successful candidate will focus on delivery of statutory audit and accounts preparation services.
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan projects in conjunction with the client partner or manager
- Lead large and complex assignments
- Supervise junior staff
- Deliver the audit file to the relevant manager in a timely manner
- Client communication management
- Monitor your chargeability and your assignment budgets pro-actively
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Chartered Accountant
- Experience in audits of small to medium enterprises
- Statutory company accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- 4 or more years’ of relevant experience
- Salary: £40K/yr – £50K/yr, salary negotiable
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (if applicable)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.