Hire Resolve’s client is an established accounting firm, which is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Audit Manager to join their team in London. As an Audit Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing audit engagements for our clients. The candidate will also work closely with the team of auditors to ensure the accuracy, and integrity of financial records and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and execute audit engagements
- Review and evaluate financial statements
- Assess internal controls and identify areas of improvement
- Provide recommendations and solutions for areas of non-compliance
- Supervise and mentor audit staff
- Maintain effective client relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- 6 years of audit experience
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organisation, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Salary: £45K/yr – £55K/yr, salary negotiable
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (if applicable)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.