Hire Resolve’s client is a leading financial services organization, which is looking for an Accountant to join their team in London. This is an opportunity to be exposed to numerous industries and not a confined approach. The organization has been around for over 70 years and as a healthy, growing entity, there is promise for career progression. The successful candidate will focus on preparation of Service Charge accounts. Please note that this is a hybrid role and thus provides work environment flexibility.
- Preparation and completion of accounts, tax computations, reports and audit under supervision
- Liaising with agents and client staff to complete assignments and clear queries
- Completing all work assigned with minimal unresolved queries and within budget
- Preparing service charge accounts in line with requirements
- Preparing fully compliant associated company accounts
- Completion of workings file, preparation of draft accounts and letter of representation
- Partly qualified Chartered Accountant
- 2 or more years’ experience in the property management industry
- Salary: £30K/yr – £40K/yr, commensurate with experience and qualification
- Study package
- High level training and development
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (if applicable)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.